Sunday, June 29, 2014

VLOG | Updates & Makeup + Hair Class with Beauphoria, Lancôme and MyTipsCantik

Hello humans! So this is my 1st video in June and also my very 1st VLOG! Sorry if the quality is bad, I'm still learning how to film my self in daily life --




So I saw a photo on Harumi Sudrajat of MyTipsCantik's instagram about a beauty class with Beauphoria Indonesia and Lancôme Indonesia held at The Hermitage Hotel Jakarta. I had such a great time learning some new tricks on creating a flawless natural makeup look as well as how to create natural loose curls using the Beauphoria Curling Iron.

The hotel where it was held was gorgeouuuusss. I didn't know they turned this building into a hotel because I used to go to that neighbourhood a lot. We were spoilt with some refreshment and a goodie bag at the end.

Attendees also received a discount on any purchase made on the spot from Beauphoria, so I got my self the automatic rotating curling iron I tried (couldn't help my self ><). I love this curling iron! I'm definitely going to do a review and video about it soon!

They also gave us a beauty bag filled with makeup and skincare products from Lancôme as well as a gift voucher and hot tools cover from Beauphoria ^^

Here are the links of the sponsors if you guys want to check them out!

Harumi from MyTips Cantik - mytipscantik.com
Beauphoria - beauphoriaid.com
                      instagram.com/beauphoria
The Hermitage Hotel Jakarta - jakarta.hermitage.co.id
                                                 instagram.com/thehermitagejkt
Voluxe Hair - instagram.com/voluxehair

What I'm Wearing

- Top Shop Crop Top
- Two Tone Jacket from Target
- Belt from The Editors Market
- ZARA Maxi Skirt
- Stuart Weitzman Platforms
- My Mom's Bag (yeah right guys I could buy something like that, please sense my sarcasm)

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love that coral maxi skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooowww.. your english is very good you speak fast and I like it.. I want you to make another tutorial with beauphoria please please pleasseee :')

    ReplyDelete