Tuesday, June 25, 2013

100th VIDEO GIVEAWAY CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!

So I've just recently posted my 100th video on youtube! (YEAYYYY) And I would like to express my gratitude to you all who has subscribed, viewed, like, commented and supported my channel until its 100th video and until my 1500th subbies! *tears of joy* It really means a lot to me that there are people out there who are supporting what I do and help improve me in the beauty department.

This is a giveaway / CONTEST because I want to avoid all the drama I had in the previous giveaway, and doing a contest just seems more fair because the winner have actually earned the prizes :)



There are 2 categories!
1. Survey Winner
2. Video Entry Winner

Here are the rules!

1. You have to be subscribed to my channel: http://youtube.com/user/marvelladelania
2. You have to LIKE and FAVORITE the GIVEAWAY/CONTEST video
3. Any age is welcomed, but if you are under 18 years of age you have to have your parents permission to enter this contest.

** This Contest is Open Internationally!**


For the SURVEY entry, all you need to do is go to this link and fill out a form or survey that I created and you're in! I will be selecting the winner via random.org, and to avoid anyone thinking that I messed up with the mechanism of an unbiased system, I shall record the process as well :)

You can enter as much as you want but it will all be counted as 1 entry.

For the VIDEO entry, you have to create a makeup look that is INSPIRED. You can create a look inspired from a celebrity, culture, art, music video, fashion, runway, nature or even your dog! Sky's the limit! Go crazy! Be creative! And have fun! :D

The rules for VIDEO ENTRY:

1. You have to include in the video title and in the video it self that you are entering 'marvelladelania's 100th video contest'. You have to state that in your video as well, either verbal or written. IT CANNOT BE AN ANNOTATION, it has to be a clear statement.

2. You have to show the inspiration of your look. You can include photos, footages, or even just talk about it in the video. The point is, the viewers and I have to understand the story behind your look.

3. You have to include a photo of the finished look. This will help me in assessing your look as well as include you in the Winners announcement! :D

MORE INFO:

- It does NOT have to be a tutorial, it can be a speedtutorial, a slideshow of photos, or even just you talking with the makeup look on talking me through your inspiration (but it still has to include the 3 rules!)

- Leave the video that you created as a VIDEO RESPONSE to the giveaway/contest video on my channel

- Inspired does not mean replicated, please know that the winner will be someone who stands out of the crowd and not copycats :p

- Please do not put your video on private or simply just sharing it to me or other people because that will be unfair to the other competitors.

- Each person can only post 1 video response. Even if you have more than one channel, only one is acceptable.

- If you have won the SURVEY entry as well, the prizes for the survey entry will not go to you, instead you will be receiving the prize for the VIDEO category.

MARKING SCHEME:

I will rate each category on a scale of 1 to 10 and no one will know your mark! I will not be judging this as a professional as I feel that I am not qualified to do so, instead I will be choosing the winner based on...

25% Creativity (How you think out of the box based on what inspired you)
25% Originality (Not replicating a look and putting your own personality to it)
25% Presentation (Not just the look, but how well you put the video together)
10% Translation (How did you translated your inspiration to your look)
5%   Amount of likes you have in your video (So SPREAD THE WORD and ask people to vote for you! :D)


Contest Ends July 28th, 2013 (GMT + 8:00) And winners will be announced on July 30th :)


PRIZES


SURVEY WINNER:
- Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 'Peach Glow'
- Bourjois So Laque Nail Polish in 'Beige Glamour'
- NYX Makeup Artist Kit'
- NYX Natural Eyeshadow Palette
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Strips in 'Bling It On'
- Elf Eyebrow Stencil Kit





VIDEO ENTRY (3rd Place)

- Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
- Elf Eyebrow Stencil Kit
- NYX Makeup Artist Kit'
- Urban Decay NAKED Basics Palette
- NYX Natural Eyeshadow Palette
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Strips in 'Laced Up'



VIDEO ENTRY (2nd Place)

- Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
- Elf Eyebrow Stencil Kit
- Urban Decay Smoked Palette
- OCC Lip Tar in 'Femme'
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Original'
- Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette




VIDEO ENTRY (1st Place)

- The Balm Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow Palette)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Sin'
- Urban Decay NAKED Original Palette
- Ciate Caviar Manicure 'Tutti Frutti'
- Urban Decay Mariposa Palette
- OCC Lip Tar in 'Memento'
- Too Faced No Makeup Makeup









post signature

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this amazing giveaway,I survey and hope to win:)greetings from Serbia:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. i thought i could submit more than one contest entry :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the awesome giveaway..
    Im planning to enter but Im still looking for an inspiration..
    and congrats to you..God bless and more power to you..:)
    greetings from Philippines..:)

    ReplyDelete