Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Everyday Makeup Routine


Helloooo humans! So this video is just me showing you all my everyday makeup look or my go to makeup. I don't normally wear makeup on a daily basis, but if I have something important to do, I would take out my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette and my Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick and go to town! :D








List of products used
BASE:
NARS Multi-Protect Primer SPF 30/PA+++
L'oreal True Match Foundation in N4 Beige
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20 Sand
Artiste 2-in-1 Foundation Concealer Brush #50
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC42
E.l.f Studio Blush Brush
Urban Decay De Slick Setting Spray

BROWS
The Body Shop Brow and Liner Kit in Brown/Brunette
Sigma E75 Angled Brow Brush
Benefit Speed Brow

EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Foxy, Bootycall, Tease, and Snakebite)
Sigma E20 Short Shader Brush
Sigma E57 Firm Shader Brush
Sigma F40 Large Angled Contour Brush
Sigma E75 Angled Brow Brush
Tarte Waterproof Gliding Liner in Cashmere
Tarte Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara

FACE:
NARS Casino Bronzer
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Amazonian 12 Hour Clay Blush in Memorable
Model's Prefer Powder Brush

LIPS
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte in No. 19
Sleek True Color Lipstick in Barely There

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Your everyday makeup looks absolutely gorgeous and natural on you! cause I can't really pull the make up look on my face :(

    ReplyDelete