Dear Santa, I have
been a good girl this year, and you probably know that I’m obsessed with
eyeshadow palettes. So, how bout hooking your girl up? ;)
Urban Decay Vice 3Palette : In all honesty, this is the palette that I am least interested in
(well in this list anyways). Because I already have the 2 previous Vice palettes
and well, this one just doesn’t seem like a must have for me. But if anyone
wants to get me this, I wouldn’t mind ;)
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette : I’ve only tried one smashbox eyeshadow my whole life and
didn’t really like it because it was nothing but shimmering eyeshadows. But
this one has been on my wishlist because I see everyone using and loving it!
Bareminerals The Magic Act : Same with the smashbox palette, I want to try out a bareminerals
eyeshadow because I’ve seen so many beauty gurus rave about it. Plus, most of
bareminerals palettes don’t come in so many different shades.
Limecrime Venus Palette : THIS. I. NEED. I’ve been really into grunge makeup lately, and this
palette is fashioned just for that. I love limecrime cosmetics and this one is
totally right up my alley. It looks wearable yet it makes a statement, best of
both worlds for a neutral loving makeup addict like me
Viseart Neutral Matte Palette : You can thank nikkietutorials for making me crave this baby. She calls
it here baby, and I love nikkie, so I’m guessing I would probably love this
too? I cannot live without matte shades, and especially neutral ones. VISEART
COME TO MAMA.
LORAC Mega Pro Palette : I. WANT. THIS. BUT. DO. I. NEED. IT. Yep, its huge, and has a great
variety of shades, but after all my other lorac palettes, do I really want to
spend so much money on it? If Santa’s paying that I’m not against it!
Anastasia BeverlyHills Amrezy Palette: Like I said in my Tamanna and Maya Mia Palette Reviews,
this is the palette that slipped through my fingers. I wanttsssss. Its so dark
yet contrasted and its definitely my cup of tea. ABH eyeshadows are of amazing
quality so this one is a must have for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment