Tuesday, August 26, 2014

How I Fill My Eyebrows (requested) in Bahasa Indonesia

Hello humans! Sorry for the lack of post this past few weeks. I've been really busy with Uni and my internet was down for 9 solid days so I couldn't upload this video on time :( But today I have a much requested video, this is my Eyebrow Routine :) I know I'm not the best at this and I'm still working on it, but this was so highly requested so I'm just going to show you guys how I fill my brows and NOT really tell YOU how to fill YOUR eyebrow. Click read more to see all the products I used!









List of products used:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
- MAC Small Angled Brush No. 208
- Manicare Disposable Mascara Wands
- Top Shop Brow and Liner Kit
- Sigma Small Angle Brush No. E65
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Sigma Small Angle Brush No. E65
- Ben Nye Banana Powder
- Benefit Speed Brow
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment