Sorry for slacking on the videos. I've had a lot of assignments and my internet was down for days so I couldn't upload this video on time :( But today I'm going to show you guys the makeup look I wore on my Makeup Room Tour Video. It is inspired by the Electric Blue Margarita! So I hope you guys enjoy it! Click more to see all the products used.
List of Products Used:
COMPLEXION:
- Benefit Porefessional
- Chanel Perfection LumiƩre Velvet Foundation in 50 Beige
- Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer in Custard
- Maybelline Fit Me Powder in No 25
BROWS:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
- Top Shop Brow and Liner Kit
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- PAC White Eyeliner (THIS IS THE STUFF THAT JACKED UP MY HIGHLIGHT. I kinda OD'ed on it. Sorryyyyy)
- Benefit Speed Brow
EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NARS Narsissist Palette Madrague 1#, Mardrague 2# and Fez
- PAC Loose Eyeshadow in Golden
- Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigments Palette in Chaos, Gonzo and Revolt
- DIOR Addict It Line in it Blue
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Liner in Ultraviolet
- Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Liner
- Maybelline Manga Lashes Mascara
- DIOR Addict It Mascara in it Black
- MAC False Lashes in M30
- DUO Lash Adhesive in Clear
FACE:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- The Balm Mary Lou-minizer
- NYX Blush in Burgeois Pig
LIPS:
- Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in Indian Pink
- Makeup Forever Aqua Lips in C2
- Stila Lip Glaze in Grape Fruit





No comments:
Post a Comment