Hello humans! So today I have this improptu colorful smokey eye that I made using all Sugarpill Eyeshadows. I am in love with these products because of their pigmentation and blend-ability. You can wear this look for the summer, music festivals, color runs or any other occasion when you want to look as radiant a rainbow ;)
Review on the Sugarpill Eyeshadow will be up on Sunday, 23 March '14 :D
List of Products used:
BASE
BECCA Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector (I mentioned this on my haul that you can see here)
BECCA Radiant Satin Finish Foundation in Tan (I mentioned this on my haul that you can see here)
E.l.f HD Powder
NARS Creamy Cover Concealer
BROW
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomenade in Dark Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
Makeup Forever Concealer Pencil in No. 3
EYES:
Shadow Shields
Lime Crime Eye Shadow Helper
Sugar Pill Burning Hearts Palette
Sugar Pill Heart Breaker Palette
Sugar Pill Sweetheart Palette
Sugar Pill Bullet Proof Single Eyeshadow
Wet N Wild Fergie Turn Up The Volume Mascara
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner in Black
Lashy Lash Barbie Lashes
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
DUO Lash Adhesive in Clear
COMPLEXION
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Benefit Dallas Blush
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal (Review here)
LIPS
L'oreal Colour Riche Lip Liner in Eternal Rose
Em Michelle Phan Matte Lipstick in Honey Honey
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream

















No comments:
Post a Comment