Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Beyonce Mine Inspired Makeup Tutorial



Hello humans! So I'm in love with Beyonce's visual album, and this is one of my favorite makeup looks from the album. It's from the Mine music video featuring drake. She wore this aqua colorful smokey eye which inspired me to do this look!

I don't think I look like Beyonce and I'm not trying to look like her or replicate her makeup, this was just an inspired look.









List of Products Used:


- NYX Pore Filler Face Primer
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in 'Syracuse'
- Australis HD Concealer in 'Medium'
- E.l.f HD Powder
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow in 'Dark Brown'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Ben Nye Banana Powder
- Rimmer Scandal Eyes Shadow Stick in 'Tempting Turquoise'
- Em Cosmetics Eyeshadow in 'Island Sundress'
- Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette (Prank and Damaged)
- Lime Crime Aquataenia Pallete (Pearl Pie and Atlantea)
- PAC Eyeliner in 'White'
- Em Cosmetics Waterliner in 'Black'
- MAC Pigment in 'Vanilla'
- Dior Show Mascara in 'Black'
- Cover Girl Flame Out Mascara in 'Black'
- MAC Blush in 'Eternal Sun'
- Stila Cream Blush in 'Peony'
- Kardashian Beauty En Joystick Lip Laquer in 'Modern Mauve'
- Stila Lip Glaze in 'Kitten'


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment