Hi guys! Since Ramadan is coming to an end for the Muslims, I thought I'd dedicate this Arabian inspired makeup tutorial in honour of your culture. I went ahead and tried to use some of my 'lately has been neglected' products to create this look. I hope you enjoy! :D
List of Products Used
COMPLEXION
- Stila Tone Correcting Primer- Australis Bronzing Primer
- PAC Foundation Trio
- NYX HD Foundation in 'Natural Beige'
BROWS
- Smashbox Brow Tech To Go 'Brunette'- Smashbox Brow Tech Trio 'Dark Brown'
EYES
- MAC Eye Pencil 'Fascination'- NYX Jumbo Pencil in 'Gold'
- MAC Matte Eyeshadow in 'Gesso'
- Sigma Large Shader Brush - E60
- MAC Eyeshadow in 'Naked Lunch'
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Kajal Eyeliner in '001 Black'
- MAC Matte Eyeshadow in 'Carbon'
- MAC Pencil Brush in '219'
- OCC Loose Colour in 'Triptych'
- Sigma Shader - Lid - E56
- MAC Matte Eyeshadow in 'Espresso'
- Sigma Shader - Crease - E47
- MAC Veluxe Pearl Eyeshadow in 'Woodwinked'
- Sigma Eye Shading Brush
- Sigma Waterline Brush
- Real Technique Pixel Point Brush
- MAC Blacktrack Fluid Liner
- Sigma Eyeliner Brush
- Shu Uemura Lash Curler
- L'ancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
- Eylure Midnight Party Eyes in 'Twilight'
- DUO Lash Glue 'Original'
- L'ancome Art Liner in 'Noir'
FACE
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in 'Gold Deposit'- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
LIPS
- MAC Pro Longwear Lip Liner in 'Et Cetera'- Makeup Forever Professional
- Revlon Colorstay Lip Gloss in 'Bellini'










No comments:
Post a Comment