Hellooooo humans!
So I got a lot of requests for more back to school makeup. And this one is dedicated to you with glasses! :D I know this can be too much makeup if you go to middle school, but I see nothing wrong with rocking this look for high school, college or for work :) If you still want to wear this look to school, the tips I give you can be transitioned into a more moderate look. Just tone down the lips and eyeliner ;)
List of products used
FACE
Cover Girl & OLAY Simply Ageless Face Primer
Neutrogena Moisturizer for 'Sensitive Skin'
REVLON Colorstay 24hours foundation in '322 True Beige'
EcoTools Foundation Brush
Cover Girl & OLAY Undereye Concealer in '213'
EcoTools Airbrush Concealer BrushModel in a Bottle 'Regular'
Dermablend Loose Translucent Powder
E.l.f Studio Kabuki Brush
BROWS
Top Shop BrowsEYES
E.l.f Mineral Eyeshadow PrimerLORAC Pro Palette. Shades in order of use: Cream, Mauve, Sable, Champagne, Lt. Bronze
Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
Real Techniques Accent Brush
Real Techniques Pixel-Point Eyeliner Brush
E.l.f Cream Liner in 'Black'
Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara
FACE
NYX Blush in 'Bourgeois Pig'
Model's Prefer Stippling Brush
LIPS
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Addis Ababa'








No comments:
Post a Comment