Hi ladies! So this was a highly requested tutorial. Kendall and Kylie Jenner are both gorgeous and fabulous. These looks were inspired by the style and personalities. I did some research and watched like 2 seasons of Keeping Up With The Kardashians for this look --
I know I don't look like them, or even like any of the Kardashians. These are just inspired looks, and they are HIGHLY requested. So I hope you guys like them! :D
Kendall's Look
List of Products Used:
- Urban Decay Face Primer
- L'ancome Teint Idole Ultra
- Cover Girl & Olay Undereye Concealer
- Dermablend Translucent Loose Powder
- MAC Veluxe Brow Liner 'Brunette'
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Too Faced Bourdoir Eyes Palette
- L'ancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
- NARS Blush 'Amour'
- Top Shop Lipstick 'Macaroon'
- L'oreal Liquid Lip Caresse 'Romwy'
Kylie's Look
List of Products Used
- Bare Minerals Pressed Powder Foundation
- Too Faced Bourdoir Eyes Palette
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Pencil Liner 'Black'
- Bourjois Clubbing Liquid Liner 'Black'
- MAC Lip Liner 'Cherry'
- Lime Crime Velvetines 'Red Velvet'








No comments:
Post a Comment