Thursday, August 22, 2013

Nicole Scherzinger Inspired Makeup

Helloooooo humaannnsss,
So here's a new celebrity inspired makeup tutorial. One of you guys requested for a Nicole Scherzinger makeup tutorial, so here it is! :D I didn't really based the look on any certain Nicole look (I haven't seen much of her on the red carpet radar lately --) So I just translated some of the makeup looks that I often see on her. She likes smoky cat eyes, so here it is :D I think this look is definitely something for a night out so I hope you enjoy :D



List of Products Used

COMPLEXION

- Makeup Forever HD Primer - Neutral
- MAC Mineralize Foundation - NC42
- Sigma Duo Fiber Brush
- Revlon ColorStay Concealer - Medium
- E.l.f HD Loose Powder 
- E.l.f Studio Kabuki Brush

BROWS:

- Masami Shuoko Small Angle Brush
- MAC Fix+ Spray
- Urban Decay Smoked Palette 'Backdoor'
- BH Cosmetics Spooly Brush

EYES:

- Scotch Tape
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Black Bean
- Urban Decay Smoked Palette - Kinky, Freestyle, Barlust, Blackout
- Sigma Large Shader Brush - E60
- Sigma Shader Brush
- Sigma Shader Crease - E47
- Sigma Waterline Brush
- Cover Girl Liquid Line Blast - Very Black
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara - Black
- Glam Eyes Demi Lashes & Glue Adhesive

FACE:

- MAC Blush - Blunt
- NARS Blush - Gina

LIPS:

- Benefit Lip Gloss - Hoola



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment